Sunday, May 8, 2016

Pictures to Capture the Memories

I remember looking through and loving the wedding pictures that a local photographer took of a family friend's wedding day. I was so impressed by the quality of the photos, the color, the LOVE that was evident in the photos, and I dreamed that one day I could have the same photographer capture our wedding. 

And, as luck would have it....I was able to do just that. Brittany from Brittany Conner Photography was a blessing. She was kind, she was patient, she was organized, and her love for her job and profession was so evident. 

The pictures were one of the parts of our special day that I was excited about because I knew that these photographs would be what helped us hold on to the important parts of our special day. I am so honored to have had Brittany and her photography be a part of our special day. 

Below are some of my favorites. I hope you enjoy!
ALL photos in this post are credited to Brittany Conner Photography































 Are you located near Knoxville, TN? I HIGHLY recommend Brittany. Check her out here. 


You can check out more wedding details here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment