Monday, April 18, 2016

Our Riverside Wedding-The Details


As our 1 year wedding anniversary draws near, I thought it would be fun to feature some of our favorite moments from our wedding day on the blog over the next few weeks.

When the wedding planning process began, I was terrified because I had no idea what direction I wanted our wedding to go in. I had never dreamed of my ideal wedding day and really just wanted to marry the man of my dreams and could care less how that happened. The idea of elopement even got tossed around few times but was quickly dismissed when we realized how much our family would miss out on the special day if we didn't have an actual wedding.

In the end, we decided to create a low-key, fun and relaxing wedding day where friends and family could sit back, laugh, and have fun. We are so pleased with how everything came together! To save you from extreme photo overload, I am going to split some of our favorite photos into three posts. 

Today's post is all about the wedding details. We kept it simple. We had three "detail" things that we REALLY wanted from our wedding day. 1) An outdoor venue near the water   2) amazing food   3) beautiful photos to help the memory of our day last forever.

The Venue:


We got married at Nolichucky Vineyard in Russellville, Tennessee. The staff was great to work with and the weather was gorgeous! I am pretty sure I wore David out a week before the wedding. I was SO worried about rain that I checked the weather forecast every 5 minutes. :) 


The Flowers:




My sister-in-law did all of the flower arrangements on her own. She has a talent for it and did an incredible job of taking my Pinterest dreams and making them turn into reality! 







Flowers used:
Bells of Ireland
Ivory Hydrangeas
Baby's Breath
Hypericum Berries
Slive Dollar Eucalyptus
Lisianthus  
Anemones





The Dress:






The Rings:






The Decor



Our Guest Book was another Etsy find! I cannot wait to use the signed wood pallet as decor piece in our new home! 


I made the table signs, seating cards, and yard signs with leftover wood. 

 




The Cake:




Our cake topper was from Etsy, too.

Seriously though. Our wedding day came together beautifully. It was the most magical day of my life, and I am so grateful for everyone who helped make it special. 



I am going to write a whole post bragging about our incredible photographer, Brittany Conner, and her BEAUTIFUL photos next. In the meantime, check out her portfolio here. Photo credit for all photos in this post go to her and she totally deserves it! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment